Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Completing the while loop...

So I decided to finish off the third chapter and completed the Guessing Game program with while-loop and branch statements. Let's say I took my liberties again on what the text should say:
I'm finding that coding then debugging has been oddly therapeutic. Okay, not really therapeutic, but it's been a great feeling to get it working especially since it's something I wrote and want to make run properly. I know the frustration has yet to hit like during school, but the end result has always been rewarding when everything works.

I haven't really settled on what bigger project I want to write in Python, but hopefully it's something that will help me. I thought about something silly like automating my Radio Alice rewards points activities. It could be interesting.

We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment