Monday, October 31, 2011

Stanford Database Class: Part 2

Goodness me. The student in me just kicked in and could not stop until I got all answers correct and submitted. It took me two days of pure mind numbing logic to finish the homework for the Stanford database class. Relational algebra's fun to a point where the homework says "this is REALLY challenging, so be really proud of yourself if you get it right" or something like that. So I got all of the homework done, but it was really ugly. I really hope it doesn't get worse than this. Also I hope the midterm and final is unlimited in time because I don't know if I can think that fast to solve all the problems. Really hope that we get to use the validator and all the tools in homework.

Anyways, I haven't been able to do python in weeks, which bums me out but it's that or complete sanity. Work's been really heinous and on top of that is this class and other activities. I should learn how to limit my activities, but that wouldn't be me now would it?

I may or may not do something tonight as I am getting over a huge headache and stomach ache. I can only think how much longer I can keep up till my body completely doubles over. Health first right? RIGHT!

Hopefully will get around to doing a little bit in the next couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment