Monday, October 3, 2011

The Eve of the Apple Announcement

On the eve of the Apple press conference tomorrow, everyone's buzzing regarding the iPhone 4g or iPhone 5 or even an iPad upgrade to battle with the Kindle Fire. Either way, I need an upgrade and have been waiting for this announcement since my prehistoric iPhone 3G lost all its location capability. You know how hard it's been not to be able to check into places on Yelp? I lost all my kingdoms due to it! Also all the goodies that come into checking into some locations. I digress. It will be interesting to see Steve Job's predecessor and how he'll take to the limelight that is Apple.


My coworker showed me this video on YouTube. I only hope it would be as cool. Come on! Holographic images, projected keyboard... One day this will happen!

I should go to sleep and rest as tomorrow will be an exciting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment